Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Ballet.

Over the weekend I emerged myself into a cultured-world-of-existence.


I went to the ballet.


It was good. I enjoyed it. But I walked out half way through.


Perhaps next time I go I will be able to last the distance...


posted by Samantha Louise 4:32 PM  
 
3 Comments:

Post a Comment