Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, December 5, 2006
I like.

I like jumping off piers. When it is dark. And the moon is your only source of light.
I like driving in my car through the mountains. With the windows down. Music blaring. Singing songs out of tune.
I like lying on green grass that has just been cut. Looking at the clouds. Dreaming and being happy.
I like running on the sand. Barefoot. The ocean water spraying you as you glide past.
I like diving into a chlorinated pool. Early hours in the morning. Feeling the coldness of the water hit your body.

These are a few of the things that I like.
posted by Samantha Louise 12:41 AM  
 
3 Comments:

Post a Comment