Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Wednesday, December 6, 2006
My fingers are waiting.

I want to write. My fingers are waiting in anticipation for them to dance across the keyboard and paint a picture of words on the screen.

However, I stare blankly and watch the cursor blink ever-so-annoyingly at me.

I have nothing to say.

No, that is a lie.. I have alot to say, but no words could ever dictate to you just how I'm feeling or just what I'm thinking.

Will this be enough?

"Jesus... Lover of my soul..."
posted by Samantha Louise 10:21 PM  
 
1 Comments:
  • At December 7, 2006 at 1:56:00 AM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not having anything to say is what happened whenever I attempted to blog. Still you seem to be doing a pretty good job. You are very artistic in the way you communicate!

     

Post a Comment