Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Thursday, December 14, 2006
Coke explosion.


Have you ever created a mentos-coke-bomb before?
I have.
You grab a 2 litre coke, a whole lot of mentos, pour it into the bottle... and BAM. There is an explosion. And a fountain of coke spraying in the air for all of us to dance around in. The feeling I like best though, is when you KNOW the explosion is coming... you're pouring the mentos in... you can feel your heart thumping... your knees go weak in excitement... tears are welling in your eyes at the thought of what is about to happen.
Currently, I feel like a 2 litre coke bottle with mentos being poured in. I feel that an explosion is about to take place. I'm about to snap. About to break (in a good sense). I'm frustrated, but frustrated in a good way. Tired, yet I'm ready. Anticipating. Nervous. About to cause a mess as my coke sprays everywhere.
I'm looking forward to it.
I'm about to go off.
I am a Coke bottle about to fizz over.
posted by Samantha Louise 3:17 PM  
 
1 Comments:
  • At December 14, 2006 at 3:32:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have seen that done - we did it at church one night as a competition.

    Louise, I take it you don't have indigestion, because you probably wouldn't call that "good". What is ahead of you? Who is pouring in the menthos?

    Are you sure it's coke? Maybe it's Sprite, or Fanta?

    Either way, the fountain and explosion don't last long. So regardless of what happens, don't just fizz out!

     

Post a Comment