Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Meme thing.
Here I am sitting in my big office chair at work being ever-so-productive and clicking around on people's blogs. All Said And Done, a fave blogger of mine, ever so kindly and... tagged?... me for a thing called meme or something?

Yes, as you can tell I'm still new to this blog of a world. Meme? I'm not quite sure what that is. Click on All Said and Done and click on one of her links, it explains what a Meme is.


Anyways, apparently, because I've been tagged I'm supposed to write 6 weird facts about me. (I think!)


6 weird facts about me:


1) My real name isn't Louise! Louise is actually my middle name. I enjoy the anonymity (is that a word?) of people not knowing who I am. You never know who could stumble across this. In this blog, I also make a point not to share what church I go to either. And, you may have noticed, I never use my friends names either. So sometimes when people leave me a comment saying "Louise", or mention my name in another blog... I get confused!

Gosh, now I feel like I've been lying all this time...


2) I have this insane habit of using cotton-tips in my ears. I'm so addicted to it. I just love the feeling of it in my ear. This addiction has been ruining my life for about six years now. And trust me, I'm reaping the results. My ears are sore half the time, are blocked, and itchy. Cotton-tips in ears equals bad. Please, learn from my mistakes, do not use cotton-tips in ears! They weren't made to be forced deep into an ear canal. At times I've caused my ears to bleed! Ouch! Currently, I'm trying to stop. I've just brought my self some ear cleaning stuff that helps cotton-tip addicts. Hopefully this will clear up the blockage too.


3) I have no rhythem. No matter how hard I try, I just cannot for the life of me jump in time to the music.


4) You will always catch me with my nail-kit. I don't know what it is, but I love looking after my nails. Everyday. It's a weird obsession that frustrates the heck out of my friends. But whatever, I have damn good looking nails!


5) Going away on my own is a favourite of mine. However, I've only done it once! haha! And since then I've been planning to do it for ages. Hopefully next week I will be. I need to get away, just me and Jesus. The times that I CAN'T go away, I DO like going to the beach on my own, and go for dates with Jesus.


6) I used to hang out with teenagers locked up in the juvenile detention center. That was good.



Okay, so there you go, you have learnt new things about me that you didn't know before.


Now what am I supposed to do with this meme thing? I think I'm suppose to tag somebody else.


Easy done.


I tag...


Labels: ,

posted by Samantha Louise 3:39 PM  
 
10 Comments:
  • At January 23, 2007 at 4:22:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know what a meme is either. Perhaps it is "me me" - all about me or something??

    I would love to see a photo of your nails, if they are half as good as you say they are!

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 4:24:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Samantha Louise said…

    That's a good idea!

    I always say jokingly that I'm a hand model.. whenever people meet me.

    Yes, maybe I'll take a photo of my hands and post them.

    I just hope that nobody who knows me IN REAL LIFE will recognise my hands!

    haha!

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 4:32:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry, there are lots of songs where it's impossible to jump in time with the rhythm.

    It's due to gravity - it only makes you fall at a certain rate, regardless of how fast the song is.

    You can adjust it only so much by how high you jump.

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 4:58:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Cozmos said…

    MMM this seems to be a method of deduction to work out who you are, and I'm getting there, and i have some ideas.

    However there is still some way to go.

    Now you're wondering what i do actually know.

    Hmmm well you're not getting that out of me, maybe one day we'll have to share what we do know :)

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 5:00:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Samantha Louise said…

    Is what you know that I .... am not called Louise? haha

    Honestly, I don't know who you are?

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 5:18:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Cozmos said…

    Well we seem to know a whole bunch of similar people

    and you commented on my blog first :P

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 7:23:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    wo0! I can understand with the cotton tip in the ears thing, I used to be nuts about it too! And with looking after your nails, I used to get my nails done all the time (when I worked, that is) and I'd always be filing them or cleaning them or something! (Nowadays as my lack of job pretty much prevents me from having acrylics or gels or french tips, my nails are au-naturale, and I've pretty much let them go ;)

    Thanks for the tag! By the time you check out my blog, I should have replied to the tag! (oo and updated!)

     
  • At January 24, 2007 at 3:42:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Title. :)

    I've done this meme twice. Once quite a way back and the second just a couple days ago. Meme's are good source to build your friend circle and get linkbacks.

    P.S. Tag me next time if you don't have anybody else to tag, I lurrrve meme! :D

     
  • At January 24, 2007 at 4:55:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger JAY said…

    U are a smooth writer.. keep lying. :)

     
  • At January 25, 2007 at 12:35:00 AM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can relate to the jumping in time thing... Thanks for dropping by my blog!

     

Post a Comment