Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Life is good.


Wow, how exciting is life. God is so good, that's all I can say. His timing is perfect. Sometimes I don't understand why He does what He does, but when the picture is complete you can see how God had His hand on it the whole time. How he orchestrated it. Put it together.

Let me tell you, it wasn't easy. Perhaps it was the biggest faith test of my life. Two years. Two years of knowing, two years of battling, two years that seemed to have held so many tears. Yet, at the end of the two years... I know that it was worth it. This is God ordained. God planned. From the get-go, the beginning, before the beginning. He knew. He KNEW. For me to write what exactly has been happening and the journey that we have been on, it would take a novel. But wow, what a testimony. What God's grace. He is incredible. God is incredible. I never thought that I could fall more in love with God, but this has caused me to fall so much more in love with my Lord. My King.

I will write the journey. I will write the stories. How could I not share the love that God has for this? For this relationship. But the timing isn't yet. I don't yet feel released to write what God has ordained. Not yet. His timing is perfect, and when it is His timing, the testimony will be even more powerful.

The coming week is about to become hectic. Incredible, but hectic. Conference is beginnng. I must be prayed up. I'm about to step into a war zone. I love that God has called me for intercessory prayer. Love it.

Labels: ,

posted by Samantha Louise 3:45 PM  
 
1 Comments:
  • At January 2, 2007 at 5:07:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When you write it, I will read it, along with all your other readers.

    It's definitely true that it was God ordained, I mean He saw it LONG before you did *chuckles*.

     

Post a Comment