Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Thursday, December 21, 2006
All said and done.


I just want to honour a blog that I find myself addicted to. You see, I never wanted a blog. It never really appealed to me. My notebook and pen was enough to satisfy my writing desires. However, one sunny tuesday afternoon I was clicking around on the internet and I stumbled upon All Said And Done.
From that moment I was hooked.
She has an incredible writing gift, always drawing in the reader. Whether she is talking about the mundane things of life, or the important issues we all face- she knows how to connect her writing to her reader.
It is because of this blog that I found myself creating my own...

So please, check out her blog- it's fantastic.

CLICK HERE

or...

HERE or...

here

Labels:

posted by Samantha Louise 2:09 PM  
 
3 Comments:

Post a Comment