Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Talking, walking, whatever.

There is so much going on in my heart. I find it hard to express it though. God has been showing me alot, teaching me alot, stirring my spirit in ways I never thought possible.
I'm just not sure how to share what God is doing though.
I want to share it. I want to shout it out to everybody.
But instead I sit here in silence.
Perhaps that isn't a bad thing... Maybe God just wants me to walk what I'm learning, rather than talk and do no walking. And as I walk this, people will see and learn about the Glory of God.
My heart is desperate to make the name of Jesus famous...
The past few nights I have been crying for a good hour before I sleep... God has been breaking my heart.. My love for Him has grown...

Labels:

posted by Samantha Louise 5:29 PM  
 
1 Comments:

Post a Comment