Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Conversation.
Come to me... He whispers.

I'm not worthy enough... I say.

You are worthy... He looks at me with love in His eyes.

I'm afraid... I tremble.

I love you... He holds my hand.

Teach me to love you more... I stare into His face.

Labels:

posted by Samantha Louise 11:35 AM  
 
1 Comments:
  • At January 10, 2007 at 9:01:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is God teaching you? I look forward to hearing about it.

    To recognise that you are worthy is to recognise the magnitude of what Chrsit did for you.

     

Post a Comment