Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Friday, January 19, 2007
Hurt.
I haven't written in here for awhile. To be honest I've been dreading the thought of coming back here. I'm not sure why, because I love writing. And it's such a good outlet.


But things in my life aren't going too good at the moment.

Actually, I feel really hurt and betrayed. I'm trying not to feel this way. I want to respond as a woman of God, and walk as a woman of God.

But, I'm trying not to think. And I suppose that's why I've been avoiding this place. When I write... I think.

I don't want to think.

Thinking stops now.

Labels:

posted by Samantha Louise 9:50 PM  
 
4 Comments:
  • At January 20, 2007 at 3:10:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes when we are quiet...we are doing our best writing, in uor heart.

     
  • At January 20, 2007 at 4:30:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Betrayal is hard. I don't know your circumstances. If it is due to a person, the best thing to do is to go to that person. Certainly don't write about it here.

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 7:37:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    I have been at both ends of the betrayel scale, and both are hard and hurt just as much.

    Hang onto what God says over your life, to the promises He gives us. Give yoru pain to Him. The beauty of God is that He is just waiting to take the pain from us, in fact He is running along side us, SCREAMING at us to give it to Him. Its so amazing to be in love with a God who is so much bigger than anything we can ever face, be that alone or with somebody else :)

    Hang in there Louise, and look to the future, there is no present in the past, but there is a presence in your presence called Jesus running a race called 'Life' with you asking to take the weight from you so you may follow God's calling and shine.

    Do not dwell on the hurt, but forgive others as God has forgiven you :)

    Your an overcomer, and your a winner, and you WILL get through this not because I say so but because God says so!

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 7:38:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    *but there is a presence in your present

    although a presence in yoru presence works also :)

     

Post a Comment