Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Have you ever tried talking with masking tape on your mouth?

Have you ever tried standing up to fight with your arms tied up around your back?

Don't.

It won't work.

Take it off.

The End.

Labels:

posted by Samantha Louise 3:38 PM  
 
2 Comments:
  • At January 20, 2007 at 4:09:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No I haven't. It occurs to me that the whole point of masking tape on my mouth is to stop me from talking. At best, I could say "MMMM MMMM!". And tying my arms behind my back would make it hard to stand up (balance) and fight (throw a few punches).

    How do I take off the tape when my arms are tied up though? Tell me Louise!!

     
  • At January 23, 2007 at 7:43:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    Some times, words dont need to be said. God knows what is on our hearts, and when we are unable to speak, God will send an Aaron to the Moses.

    When one is tied up with arms behind back unable to speak because of tape over mouth and is unable to throw punches, dont! Instead use what limbs God has given you and throw a few head butts, or have a stare-down!

    Hang in there :)

     

Post a Comment