Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Frustration!!
Frustration seems to be chasing me down. I don't want to be frustrated. I want to move beyond frustration. But I am frustrated.

I'm tired and I can feel the flu settling on me. I want to sleep. I haven't slept for more than 4 hours a night in the past two weeks. And when I have the opportunity to sleep my body reacts in strange ways. For example... The other night I woke up at 3 am. I brushed my teeth, cleaned my room, started making breakfast, chose what clothes I was going to wear.. and just before I was about to step into the shower I look at the clock and notice it is 4 am. With no hesitation I jumped back in bed and tried to reclaim that lost hour.
Or, a few weeks ago.. I woke up in the middle of the night, sitting on the edge of my bed with two Tim-Tam's hanging out of my mouth!
What the?

Anyways, the real reason for my frustration is because I lost my USB key thingy. It was on my set of keys... and I look.. and now it is GONE. GONE! I had all my uni homework on it... the beginnings of an essay! So much hard work :( There were also other valuable documents that I've lost.

Well, enough of this complaining and whinging. I suppose it isn't the end of the world.
posted by Samantha Louise 10:35 AM  
 
2 Comments:
  • At March 21, 2007 at 12:07:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Sparkalina said…

    *HUGE hugs* I have had that happen before..it sucks I know :(:(

    I will be praying for you!!!

    I'm here if ya wanna vent!!

    LOVE U :)

    xx

     
  • At March 25, 2007 at 5:23:00 PM GMT+10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spewing about the USB key - I know what it's like to lose one of those (well mine died but same effect!). 1 piece of advice - don't use them for backup or storage, just transfer. They are too easy to lose or damage.

    My current one has survived being dropped in a bucket of disinfectant and also a full cycle in the washing machine.

    As for waking up with tim-tams in my mouth, now that would be good! Unless they'd been in there a while and the chocolate was melting and seeping out the side of my mouth...

     

Post a Comment