Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Thursday, March 22, 2007
Thinking..
Alot of people, in comments and off comments, have been asking me to finish the story on what happened with my grandfather.
I will.
But not now.
It perhaps isn't the best ending to a story... oh at the last minute it was... but I learnt alot. There is alot to be learnt through it. When I finish the story I will share exactly what that is.
I'm feeling lazy. Too lazy to write. Too lazy to think.
Let me do point form on what has been going on:

- I went to a conference where Bill Johnson spoke at. It was good. Extremely good. God taught me alot.

- One of my friends mum passed away yesterday :(

- I'm tired and sick. Currently at work, looking forward to being home and sleeping.

- I'm moving out of home. Or, planning to.

- Have had alot on my heart. Been thinking about heaven and hell and eternity and all that lately.

Do you guys mind me asking... But what do you like to read on my blog? What do you want to see more of? Which entries do you find the best and make you want to keep reading?

I love writing, and I want to improve on my writing. I'm not just writing for me, but I'm writing for you. I would love to hear your comments on this.

Thank-you.
posted by Samantha Louise 12:47 PM  
 
6 Comments:

Post a Comment