Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Thursday, April 12, 2007
Checking in.
I'm alive and well. It has been a week since I have even looked at this blog. Lack of internet has kept me.
I don't really have time to write right now, but I just wanted to say a quick HELLO. I miss writing here.

Over the Easter weekend I moved out of home. I'm loving my new place! It already feels like my home.

It has been a challenging week with God. He is constantly stripping me, exposing things in my heart, and doing a great work in me. It's very humbling. Hard. Humbling. Learning to be at that point where I'm totally surrendered to God and His will...no matter what it is.
Perhaps, if inspired, I will write again later today.

posted by Samantha Louise 11:27 AM  
 
3 Comments:

Post a Comment