Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Blindly.

Right now I feel like I'm walking with my eyes closed. I cannot see ahead of me. Oh, I can feel the gentle guidance of the Holy Spirit. I can feel His firm grip in my hand, taking me one step at a time.
But I just wish I could see far ahead and see where He is leading me.

I'm tired of walking and not knowing. I'm tired of feeling things and not understanding.

It takes you to a new level of trust in God when you are in these places. This year has been a big test of my faith and my perseverance. A test of my patience. A test of my willingness to see how far I would go for Him. Boy, do I hope I'm passing the test.

All I can do is sit at His feet.
posted by Samantha Louise 4:04 PM  
 
3 Comments:
  • At March 28, 2007 at 8:46:00 PM GMT+10, Blogger Sparkalina said…

    Keep sitting there honey!!!

    It's the best place to sit :):)

    Blessings,

    Lanna xx

     
  • At March 29, 2007 at 4:19:00 AM GMT+10, Blogger staceyhoff said…

    Followed you over from I'm a Chief..so glad I did. All that manliness was getting suffocating! Just kidding!!;)

    I can so relate to your post today. I'm almost 10 years older than you, but I am in the same place in different circumstances of course.
    In fact just this morning I was feeling just as you shared, and wrote it down in my prayer journal. God is trying to turn me ito the woman He wants me to be, full of more faith than fear. I tend to struggle with sin in the area of letting go of my precious's- you know, my golden rings-;) My husband, my kids, and letting them off into God's hands.
    I mean praying and really trusting God to work in their lives.
    Not worrying about them/trying to goad them into obeying Him/ being resentful if they don't do that...
    ( noting difference here between training up children, and being a help-meet, and then on the other end worrying and being bitter about kids/and or/spouse choosing to not obey God.)

    Wow! a mouthful!

    ...just know that I'm right here with ya. And love your blog!

    ~Stacey

     
  • At April 1, 2007 at 4:11:00 PM GMT+10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you could see - would you keep going? Would you need to trust God? Or maybe find your own way there?

     

Post a Comment