Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Stalker of the blogs.
Talk about the smallness of blogging.

Yesterday after uni I was wandering around the city and I walked past this guy.

His name is Christop, and his blog is Wonderful Awful Things.

I absolutely LOVE his blog because it is so random and always has nice photos hahaha.

But man, it was freaky seeing him face to face. Funny thing is, he had no idea who I was. He just kept on walking, right past me, down Swanston street. So I turned around to follow him and work up the courage to go "HEY!!!! I READ YOU!!! And you read me!!!". But fear swallowed that up.

When I realised I was bordering on to being a stalker, I stopped following and kept going on my way.


posted by Samantha Louise 9:12 AM  
 
2 Comments:

Post a Comment