Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Monday, August 6, 2007
Seasons
It is very important to understand and know the season that you are walking in. What is the current season of your life?

For me, with the season I'm walking in, the Scripture that is ringing true to me and encouraging me is 2 Corinthians 12:9. Read it. It is good.

I haven't wrote in this for awhile, and man, I wish I had more time to... Because I have so many stories to share!!!

I have to go now.

Remember: 2 Corinthians 12:9.

It is good.
posted by Samantha Louise 7:32 PM  
 
1 Comments:

Post a Comment