Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Thursday, May 17, 2007
Fit To Drive
Well, at this current moment I'm feeling very exhausted and empty and drained. It's amazing what can happen to your physical body after conducting a workshop.

At University we were trained up to run Fit To Drive workshop. The Victorian Police, RACV and TAC are really into it, and together we go into highschools and run this program. It's really quite good. When I trained up for it, I wasn't expecting to actually work in it. But two days ago, one of the main co-ordinators called me up asking me to help out. So I did. Today.

Anyways, enough about that. I have some news. In approximately 3 hours I will no longer be working in the job I'm currently working in ! Today is my last shift. I mentioned previously that I had some major life changes taking place... and well, this is one of them.

I'm so excited, I just got a job as a social/youth worker. Working with the Salvation Army in the city of Melbourne. The way it all came about was such a God thing. God's Hand was on it all the way.

Perhaps if I wasn't so tired I would share it. Soon. I will. When I'm more alive.

Anyways, after today i will no longer have access to the internet. Internet cafes here we come!
posted by Samantha Louise 2:15 PM  
 
7 Comments:

Post a Comment