Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Thursday, May 3, 2007
Awkward shoe moments.
I am wearing these really sweet blue shoes/heels from Sportsgirl. These are the shoes that I wear pretty much everyday to work.

However, it is so awkward. Perhaps I'm just too clumsy.

I keep falling over. The shoes have stretched and now I fall.
And I always seem to fall as I'm running across the busy main road... cars heading towards me... shoe falls off my feet... I keep running... I run back and grab shoe... freak out as I see oncoming cars... hair is waving everywhere... stumbling... fall over... heat padding my face... pick myself up... fix clothing... keep walking... trip again.

All so very awkward.
posted by Samantha Louise 11:19 AM  
 
4 Comments:

Post a Comment