Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Friday, June 1, 2007
Life is fast paced and exciting. It's been one week on my new job, and already I have stories coming from every direction. The people I'm meeting and being able to listen to their life story.. it's amazing. It is such an honour and a privledge to feed the poor, help the needy, to journey through life with them. I'm learning something new everyday. And everyday God is working on my heart.
posted by Samantha Louise 2:50 PM  
 
1 Comments:
  • At June 1, 2007 at 4:46:00 PM GMT+10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lots of stories sounds good! ;)

    I hope that as you feed the poor and meet their physical needs that they will see in you something that will meet a deeper need.

    And then you can tell us about it :)

     

Post a Comment