Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Friday, June 8, 2007
Mornings.
I am so excited. I have never been so excited before. Every morning, I wake up at 6:30am, and I am just about to bounce off the walls. If you know me, you'd know that I am not a morning person. Mornings scare me. Waking up is generally the worst part of my day, as I'm obsessed with sleep.
But things have changed.

At 6:30am, I'm fast asleep when my mobile sings it's lovely alarm charm. My eyes open. I roll over, turn off the alarm, put on my light, blast my worship music. And I'm ready. I'm ready for the day. I'm ready for the challenges. My spirit is soaring, my mind is racing, my body is so excited it could run for k's on end. Pacing back and forth in my room, I'm praying fervently. Today is the day. Today is a day I can make an impact. Today is the day I can see change. Today GOD CAN USE ME.

I love what God has done. I love how God has brought this job into my life. I'm so in awe of Him, so amazed by His grace and His love and His mercy! Everyday, I don't know what I'm doing. I have no idea. But that's okay. Because it means, when I know nothing... HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. He can move. He can use me. He is all powerful.

I've been receiving some massive revelation. Incredible revelation. Christianity is SO SIMPLE. So simple if we just stop letting logic and human reasoning and the patterns of this world get in the way.

Okay, so I promised I'd share my thoughts on Collosians 3. It's about time I do. Cannot get it off my spirit! It's daily on my heart. It's changed the way I think, the way I walk, the way I do life.

30 minutes later...
Just as I was about to embark with you all the incredible revelation that I received... a situation at work occurred and I had to leave. And now, it's time I go home! hah!

Perhaps next time.
posted by Samantha Louise 3:51 PM  
 
4 Comments:
  • At June 8, 2007 at 5:37:00 PM GMT+10, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to hear from you again Sam.

    My testimony of late is God's faithfulness. There has been an almost insistence by God of showing it to me, until I "get it". It's hard to depend on God when there is so much abundance, but amongst all the clouds I still have need and God's light comes shining through like a shaft from the sun. Just when I needed it, often after I felt comfortable, but never lacking.

     
  • At June 8, 2007 at 8:03:00 PM GMT+10, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    ah! i love mornings like those! just buzz buzz buzz! Breakfast of chocolate pudding always tastes better!

     
  • At June 9, 2007 at 11:39:00 AM GMT+10, Blogger Mike Messerli said…

    Sam,

    you are such a tease! I've been waiting for your insights....and now you make us wait some more? You are funny....

    I'm glad you are doing well, and it's really exciting to hear that you are doing well. Good to hear from you.

     
  • At June 11, 2007 at 1:45:00 PM GMT+10, Blogger Robyn said…

    Sounds just like our Sam! :p

     

Post a Comment