Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Three thoughts.
- Today I'm taking a girl who lives on the streets to the movies. I'm looking forward to giving her an escape from reality. Speak life where there is death. Hope where there is none.

- Codral cold + flu tablets are my hero of the moment.

- Until the day God uses me to see a dead man raise to life... I know I am not walking in the fullness of what God has for me.
posted by Samantha Louise 9:15 AM  
 
2 Comments:
  • At July 26, 2007 at 9:08:00 PM GMT+10, Blogger Mike Messerli said…

    Sam,

    I love your zeal to see God work in your life! But may I point out something? You said, "Until the day God uses me to see a dead man raise to life... I know I am not walking in the fullness of what God has for me."....and yet you are living out the life God called you to live simply by taking a girl who lives on the streets to the movies. Don't you realize that is the stuff of the Holy Spirit? It's not the big miracles that God smiles at...it's the little ones...like taking a girl on the streets to the movies...you may see a "dead" girl raised to new life...that's an eternal miracle! Have fun at the movies.

     
  • At August 4, 2007 at 9:56:00 PM GMT+10, Blogger Stephanie Jewell said…

    ah its so amazing! God is moving ^_^

     

Post a Comment