Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Surrender.

Lying on my bed with my Macbook. The cat is sitting next to me purring, staring at the screen. I have a song on repeat, blaring out of my stereo, and I love it. I love the words. I love everything about it. I'm not even sure what the song is, but I'll write some of the words for it expresses what is on my heart at this very moment.

My one desire is to live for You my God. Just to be like You, and to know You hear my cry. But I don't have much, what I have... I give to You. Take all I am, Lord I surrender all. Use me, I lay down my life at the cross. Abandon all for You. I'm willing to die, Lord I surrender all. I know Your love, cause it draws me to Your side. And I know its that love that You call me Lord to shine....

That's where I'm at, at the moment.

Have you ever been in a place where you feel like you are on the edge of a cliff. I feel like that is where I'm at, at the moment. And I know that I need to surrender to God every emotion that I feel. All this anger, all this confusion, hurt, worry, disappointment. God doesn't want me to carry it, He wants me to give it to Him.

So I will.

So I am.

Right now, I feel so peaceful.

Labels:

posted by Samantha Louise 5:09 PM  
 
7 Comments:

Post a Comment