Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Blood.
Does anybody need a blood transfusion? The rate my body is losing blood, I could buy myself my own blood bank.
These bites that I have obsessively talked about in the past two blog-entries are now bleeding. And these shoes that I also mentioned just the other day has cut up my heel so bad I'm bleeding.
Blood is everywhere.
I'm sorry if that grosses you out, but you didn't have to read. To make you feel better, let me finish with this: Jesus loves you.
posted by Samantha Louise 1:25 PM  
 
4 Comments:

Post a Comment