Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Shoes.

Well, I thought it would do me justice to begin my life anew by wearing real shoes. Not having done this in over a year, I must say, it has been painfully pleasant. Yesterday my shopping trip with Wife of Boss was an absolute blessed time, my boss and her agreed to buy me a whole new outfit including a pair of heels. Now, the shop we chose to shop in was Sportsgirl. They paid for EVERYTHING. Without naming a price, I will say, they were quite generous.

Anyways, so I'm wearing shoes for the first time this year, and first time in over a year. They are great. But I'm definitly used to wearing my glorious Havaiana's. I find it strange to have my feet with things wrapped around them, ankles not breathing, toes restricted... and... sadly, falling over as I climb the stairs to my office building. In saying all of this though, the heels are hot, blue and I love them.

Why am I even talking to you all about fashion and shoes and clothes and shopping and fashion? Quite simple. I'm having trouble concentrating whilst I'm sporting this incredible headache that has plauged my head for over a day, and trying not to scratch my skin off as these bites take on a life of their own. Stupid bites. Stupid headache. So yes, talking about the mundane things of life and things that have no eternal purpose is much much easier than trying to be deep and theological.


posted by Samantha Louise 9:43 AM  
 
5 Comments:

Post a Comment