Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Smile.
I'm still in the midst of a trial. It's still a bumpy road that I'm walking. But I cannot help but smile. I look back at the past few weeks (or perhaps year!) and looking back I have such a joy in my heart, I feel a peace is all over me, and I'm grinning ear from ear. I'd do it again. I'd cry those tears again. I'd let my heart hurt again. (but I would appreciate not going through that again! haha) Because, I can see how much God has done in my life the past few weeks. I can see His Glory in all of this. I can see how much He has taught me, stretched me, spoken to me. I'm in a new place with Him, and I love it. I'm thankful for this time, and now I can finally feel that I can move forward now. Forget what has happened, and keep on going. I will not let one person rob my destiny.

Over the past few days I've had a few well meaning people approach me offering their advice. I love their hearts and I love that they do care, but I had to make a choice to close my ears to their advice. Don't get me wrong, I know the importance of the advice of people around you, but sometimes you just need to be wise in what you let in. They were speaking comforting words such as "It's going to be okay, you'll get through this, it may hurt for quite awhile but you'll get through this..." I see what they are saying, and I do agree... yet, I already am okay. I'm more than okay. I'm on fire. And no, it will not hurt awhile. I will not waste my time crying any more tears over this. I've done that. I've done the crying, I've done the hurting, I've done the anger. And that's good. But now it is time to move forward. I will not let one incident rob me of my future. I will not let one incident, an extremely crappy incident, rob me of what God wants to show me in the next few months.

I'm loving life. And I'm loving Jesus. That's all there is to it.

Labels: ,

posted by Samantha Louise 3:33 PM  
 
5 Comments:

Post a Comment