Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Thursday, February 8, 2007
Roller-skating.
Today I had a thirteen year old girl ask me if I could take her rollerskating.

"I have a buy-one-get-one-free!" She exclaims, giggling.

How could I say no to such excitement and generosity?

So yes, unco-ordinated me, will be skating with this beautiful brown-haired girl.

Labels:

posted by Samantha Louise 4:42 PM  
 
2 Comments:

Post a Comment