Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Monday, February 5, 2007
James Burke.
Tired. So very tired.

Alot to write, but I simply cannot bebothered. However, I will say this, today I was walking down the street on my lunch break at work... and I walk past a window to a coffee shop. Jumped in a fright. First glance I thought it was this guy, Burkes, I read his blog.

But no, I was wrong.

To check out his photo, who I thought was the guy in the coffee shop window but boy was I mistaken, click here.

.

Labels: ,

posted by Samantha Louise 5:38 PM  
 
4 Comments:

Post a Comment