Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007
Thoughts.

Running, running, running. Do not stop running. Keep looking ahead. Keep looking to the Cross. Don't look at your surroundings, don't look at what's happening, just keep your eyes focused on the goal.

I feel joy bubbling over. I feel a well of emotion. I feel like I'm going to burst. I want to sing, I want to dance, I want to yell in glee. I want to hug those close to me, I want to cry from joy.

Circumstances suck, yes. In fact, it seems like my whole world has toppled down. Life isn't what you expect, but then, since when do we base things on our natural circumstance?

The Truth is, it doesn't matter what happens. Doesn't matter what comes your way. God still reigns. He is supreme. He is great. All powerful. All knowing.

Who am I to question God?

Who are we to put Him in a box?

Let Him do what He wants, ask for His will, His way. His purpose. His plans.


Faith. Not being moved by what you see, but stepping forward into what you know.

Trust. Letting go, surrendering, giving your all into His Hands.

Standing. Will we stand when it is rough? Will we stand when the world throws at you the impossibles? Do you believe that God can change the impossible? Just a little faith moves the mountains. Just a little faith will see the giant fall down. Just a little faith will see the walls come crashing to a heap.

Will you believe? Will you stand? Will you fight?

Labels: ,

posted by Samantha Louise 11:55 AM  
 
2 Comments:
  • At February 6, 2007 at 12:36:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Faith isn't always stepping forward into what you know - sometimes you just don't know what you are stepping into, you just heard a familiar voice, or even, you didn't hear a "no". Do seek confirmation. God will move the mountain.

     
  • At February 6, 2007 at 12:37:00 PM GMT+11, Blogger Samantha Louise said…

    When I say 'know' I'm not talking about a physicaly knowing, or even a knowing in terms of cirucmstanitally/naturally.

    I'm talking about a knowing of who God is, of what His Word says, on what Truth is.

     

Post a Comment