Glory At War:

 
myprofile

Name: Samantha Louise
Home: Vancouver, Canada
About Me: The.Earth.Diet
See my complete profile

previouspost
myarchives
goodreading
bloginfo
This blog is powered by Blogger.
Blog designed by TemplatePanic.
eXTReMe Tracker
Christian Women Online
Blog Ring

Join | List | Random

« Home | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article » | Previous Article »

Monday, February 19, 2007
Monday Morning.


Here are some interesting facts for you to enjoy on your Monday morning:

.. I finished reading Reedeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It was good ..

.. I'm now just about to begin Piercing The Darkness by Frank Peretti ..

.. On Saturday I slept until 5pm. It was fantastic ..

.. My brothers new girlfriend thinks I'm strange. I understand after the incident ..

.. Church last night was absolutely powerful. That is all I can say to describe it ..

.. Some events have taken place over the weekend that have left me even more confused than I already was ..

.. My boss's wife is coming into work in 40 mins to take me shopping for some new clothes. Wow. I love Wife Of Boss ..

.. I was attacked by some sort of thing and now I have bites all over my body and it HURTS ..

That will do for now.

Have a terrific Monday Morning!
posted by Samantha Louise 10:07 AM  
 
4 Comments:
  • At February 19, 2007 at 11:15:00 AM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those bites don't sound good, and neither does the clothes shopping - how traumatic!!

     
  • At February 19, 2007 at 2:24:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bites...ow.

    Have you read much of Ted Dekker? my wife and I like to read his stuff.

     
  • At February 19, 2007 at 8:04:00 PM GMT+11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch, bites... not good.

    On Saturday I slept until 5pm. It was fantastic ..
    From the night before?

    *seriously hopes this comment appears*

     
  • At February 20, 2007 at 9:37:00 AM GMT+11, Blogger Samantha Louise said…

    Wesley- I don't know how you could say clothes shopping is traumatic! :o

    Chaplain andrews- yes.. the bites are really sore and I have white cream all over my body now.

    Ted Dekker, yeh he is a great author! So far I have only read "House" (co-authored with Frank Peretti) and "Blessed Child". Blessed Child was an incredible story! House was okay but not the best. But ahhh Blessed Child... I want to read the book that comes after that "A man called Blessed"

    Ashish- As i said before, yes.. ouch.. bites :(
    Sadly I did sleep from the night before until 5pm.

    And I'm glad your comment appeared :)

     

Post a Comment